9th International Conference on Algebraic Informatics
October 27 – October 29, 2022, online
CAI is the biennial conference serving the community interested in the intersection of theoretical computer science, algebra, and related areas. In 2021 the organization of CAI cancelled due to pandemia.
In 2022 it will feature invited presentations and a selective single-track program of contributed papers describing original and unpublished research.
The proceedings of CAI 2022 will be published in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series by Springer.
Selected papers will be invited to a special issue of the Elsevier's journal Information and Computation, devoted to CAI 2022.
Topics of interest
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following areas of interest (ordered alphabetically). Papers covering other areas will be given due consideration by the program committee.
- abstract machines or systems
- acceptors and transducers for discrete structures
- algebraic aspects of cryptography
- algebraic characterization of logical theories
- algebraic coding theory
- algebraic semantics
- algebraic specifications and algorithms
- computational number theory
- decision problems
- evolutionary algorithms
- exact algorithms
- finite and infinite computations
- formal power series
- hybrid automata
- implementation of symbolic algorithms
- molecular computing
- process algebra
- program construction and refinements
- quantitative automata models
- quantum computing
- specification, analysis, and security of architectures
- symbolic mathematical computation
- term rewriting
CAI 2022 continues the tradition established by the previous CAIs:
- CAI 2019 - 8th International Conference on Algebraic Informatics, June 30-July 4, 2019, Nis, Serbia
- CAI 2017 - 7th International Conference on Algebraic Informatics, June 25-28, 2017, Kalamata, Greece
- CAI 2015 - 6th International Conference on Algebraic Informatics, September 1-4, 2015, Stuttgart, Germany
- CAI 2013 - 5th International Conference on Algebraic Informatics, September 3-6, 2013, at the village IGESA, Porquerolles Island, France
- CAI 2011 - 4th International Conference on Algebraic Informatics, June 21-24, 2011, Linz, Austria
- CAI 2009 - 3rd International Conference on Algebraic Informatics, May 19-22, 2009, Thessaloniki, Greece
- CAI 2007 - 2nd International Conference on Algebraic Informatics, May 21-25, 2007, Thessaloniki, Greece
- CAI 2005 - International Conference on Algebraic Informatics, Thessaloniki, Greece, 2005